First look at Riverdale season 5 sees terrified mystery woman being chased down by truck
THE first glimpse of Riverdale season 5 set has whipped fans into a state of excitement.
Showrunner and screen director Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, 47, shared a picture on Twitter announcing that pre-production on Riverdale's fifth season had officially begun.
He attached a teaser poster which showed a blonde woman running away from a truck just on the edge of Riverdale's city limits.
The show's logo also has the "V" highlighted to represent season 5.
Fans have been predicting a time for the characters on the teen drama and producers have have confirmed that Archie, Jughead, Veronica and Betty will jump past college to their lives as graduates.
The comic book writer explained back in May: "We’ve been talking and planning on doing a time jump.
What's on Netflix and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
"And of course, usually time jumps happen in between seasons, because there’s a tease at the very end.
"It felt like maybe what we’ll do is start with the last three episodes [intended for Season 4].
"So what we’re doing is picking up right where we left off for the first three episodes, and then doing a time jump… after those three episodes.”
After the outbreak of COVID-19, most major entertainment studios ceased production.
This resulted in a hiatus in the entertainment industry worldwide.
The pause on production led The CW to push back many of its usual autumn shows to midseason in January 2021.
Black Lightning, The Flash, Superman & Lois, Batwoman and Riverdale are expected to return at the start of the new year.
You can catch seasons 1-4 of Riverdale on Netflix.
Source: Read Full Article