Epstein ‘planned to extort Queen by blackmailing Andrew’ Fergie’s ex claims

Paedophile Jeffrey Epstein was planning to "extort the Queen by blackmailing Prince Andrew", the ex of Sarah Ferguson has claimed.

John Bryan believes that the American convicted sex offender had been attempting to extort money from the Royal Family and would do so by blackmailing his pal Prince Andrew.

Bryan, a financier, claimed that convicted sex trafficker Epstien would "blackmail rich men" by meeting with them, involving them in a sickening sex ring and subsequently extorting them after their involvement in the group.

READ MORE: Britain's 'loneliest house' on sale for £10m has 3,000 acres of land and 3 mountaintops

The Duchess of York's ex maintains that Epstein's "hundreds of millions" were made through a series of cons on the rich men he befriended.

Bryan told the Mail on Sunday: "People always ask how Epstein made his money. He was supposed to be this tax wizard. But it was all a con. He blackmailed rich men and then made them pay to avoid scandal. He made hundreds of millions of dollars this way.

"Epstein tried to lure Andrew into his web, but I believe his ultimate mark was the Queen. I believe Andrew is innocent.

"If he genuinely was involved in 'orgies' as has been alleged, then Epstein would have used that to try and bribe the Queen into paying out millions to protect her family.

"Andrew has never had any money. The Queen was the one with money."

  • Britain's 'loneliest house' on sale for £10m has 3,000 acres of land and 3 mountaintops

Financier Bryan added that he truly believes "Epstein was going after her but Andrew never gave him the ammunition to do so."

Epstein, who killed himself in a New York Prison while awaiting trial for sex trafficking in 2019, had befriended the Duke of York in 1999, with Andrew visiting the disgraced paedo up to three times a year, DailyMail reported.

In a Newsnight interview, Andrew had admitted to hosting Epstein and convicted sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell at Sandringham for an event in 2000.

The Duke of York said that the December 2000 visit was a "straightforward shooting weekend", an event which came a decade before Andrew flew to New York to end his friendship with Epstein.

Prince Andrew recently paid out around £12million during an out of court settlement for a civil action sex abuse case regarding Virginia Giuffre, who had accused the Duke of York of sexually abusing her when she was 17.

The settlement was not an admission of guilt and Prince Andrew denies the allegations against him.

For the latest breaking news from the Royal Family and stories from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.

READ NEXT:

  • Brits set to suffer rise in cost of beers as Heineken and Fosters hike-up prices
  • King Charles 'to make radical overhaul' in key change to regime after Queen's death
  • Elusive Bigfoot rarely sighted as they are 'scared of people,' expert claims
  • Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'achievements are fantasy laced,' expert blasts
  • Prince Harry left 'deeply offended' after blunt royal snub from King Charles III

Source: Read Full Article