WIN a Duke of Edinburgh rose – 100 to be won!
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Without a doubt, this is a rose you will be enchanted by with a truly amazing variety of deep-pink almost light red colour dappled with white lines – a must-have for rose gardens.
Furthermore, Harkness will automatically donate to the Duke of Edinburgh’s Living Legacy Fund in memory of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, which will give one million more young people the opportunity to do their DofE, from all circumstances and backgrounds.
For every rose sold, Harkness will donate £2.50 to The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Living Legacy Fund.
So enter today to be in with the chance of winning one of 100 potted Duke of Edinburgh roses. All you have to do is answer a simple question and submit your details in the form below.
To find out more information or purchase directly, please see here.
**Please note due to demand the 100 roses will not be dispatched to winners until October**
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone who is a resident of the United Kingdom except employees of Reach plc and Harkness Roses and their group companies and immediate families.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or older. To enter this competition you will need to submit your name, email and postal address alongside your answer to the question.
3. You are only permitted to enter once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
4. The competition closes at 5pm on Monday June 28, 2021. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. Winners will each win a potted Harkness Duke of Edinburgh rose
6. 100 winners will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries.
7. Winners will be notified via email by 4pm on Wednesday July 21, 2021.
8. Winners will receive their rose on the week commencing Monday October 11. The rose will be delivered to the postal address provided upon entry.
9. Postal address data will solely be used for the administration of this competition and sending winners the prizes. All postal data will be deleted following the end of the competition period.
10. Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to the Express Promotions newsletter sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
11. For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for administration of this competition.
12. We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement here.
Source: Read Full Article