Royal Family LIVE: ‘Pointless’ Meghan ‘hated every second’ of ‘silly’ tours with Harry

Meghan and Harry leaving ‘a disaster’ says Fitzwilliams

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

The tour saw the couple spend nearly two weeks in Australia, New Zealand, Tonga and Fiji.

It was seen as a success at the time, with the couple being met with huge crowds.

But according to former Vanity Fair editor Tina Brown, a Palace worker said: “So, Meghan must have been thrilled with it all … right? No. She apparently hated every second of it.

“She didn’t understand why things were set up in that way.

“Instead of being excited when thousands of people showed up at the Opera House, it was very much like, ‘What’s the purpose? I don’t understand this’.”

Speaking to The Times last year, another source said the former Suits actress “didn’t get it” when thrilled crowds showed up to welcome her and Harry in Australia, she reportedly said to the team: “What are they all doing here? It’s silly.”

FOLLOW BELOW FOR LIVE UPDATES…

Meghan had ‘astonishing’ incident at ‘first party’ at Buckingham Palace

Speaking to The Star about Prince Charles’ 70th birthday in 2018, royal author Lady Campbell claimed: “I can’t repeat it exactly, it’s in the book, but what I can say is, something happened at the very first garden party at Buckingham Palace to celebrate Prince Charles’ 70th birthday and all of his charity work.

“Something happened there on the Tuesday, and I was told about it on the Wednesday evening at dinner by a household name with impeccable palace connections.

“We were all absolutely gobsmacked and astonished, we all thought this doesn’t bode well.”

READ MORE

Source: Read Full Article