Princess Charlene ‘exhausted’ by surgeries and ‘cannot eat well’ after return to Monaco

Princess Charlene celebrates 10th wedding anniversary in July

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Charlene, Princess of Monaco has been at the centre of speculations about her recovery after she had to be operated on at least three times in the last year. Charlene recently returned to the Monaco on November 8, after spending six months in South Africa after suffering from a serious ear, nose, and throat infection that led to multiple surgeries. Since returning, it was announced by Prince Albert that she has been admitted to a facility in Europe after suffering from emotional and physical exhaustion.

Charlene’s absence has sparked speculation of relationship issues, as earlier this year Prince Albert was falsely accused of fathering an illegitimate child. 

The Princess’ friends have come to her defence to remind the press of the serious situation and stated that she “almost died” after undergoing several surgeries.

A source claimed: “It is unfair that she is presented with some kind of mental or emotional problem.

“We don’t know why the Palace downplays the fact that she almost died in South Africa.”

JUST IN: Covid warning as cheap drug tipped to help treat virus has ‘severe side effects’

Princess Charlene was reported to have suffered from “serious sinusitis and swallowing problems derived from a previous surgery.

The insider told Page Six: “These operations have prevented her from eating solid food for six months and she has only been able to ingest liquids through a straw.

“She has lost almost half of her body weight.”

The same source claimed: “She is not losing her mind or suffering serious mental health problems” 

Princess Charlene of Monaco shares 'gratitude' for fundraisers

“[She is] exhausted from having undergone six months of surgeries and an inability to eat properly.”

They also claimed that the Princess “desperately missed her children and her husband”, which is something Charlene has spoken about herself on social media. 

Prince Albert attempted to quash the speculations surrounding Princess Charlene by announcing: “This is not Covid and it is not related to cancer.

“It is not a question of personal relationships and if you want to discuss another speculation, it is not related to plastic surgery,” he told People magazine. 

DON’T MISS: 

Royal Family fan frenzy after Queen attends christening – which baby wore gown? [REVEAL]
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘knew within days’ royal life would not work for Sussexes [INSIGHT]
Furious Queen, Charles, William and Kate ‘to boycott BBC over Tittle tattle documentary’ [INSIGHT]

The couple’s young twins, Jacques and Gabriella appear to be struggling with the absence of their mother.

After the celebrations for the Monegasque National Day, they were spotted holding up some signs that read: “We miss you, Mommy.”

The sovereign has said that the children understand the situation, that they know that their mother was very tired and that they will soon visit her.

Source: Read Full Article