Madeleine McCann case blown open as team finds new evidence over prime suspect

Madeleine McCann: Cressida Dick provides update on case

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

German authorities believe the 44-year-old to be the main suspect in the case. However, a UK team is set to conclude that Christian B did not abduct the young child. Instead, investigators will conclude he was 30 minutes away from Praia da Luz, Portugal, at the time of the child’s disappearance.

An investigation led by former Surrey Police detective, Mark Williams-Thomas, is said to show that the alibi for the accused is legitimate.

Initially, it had been thought phone records uncovered in 2007 showed Christian B near to the scene.

According to The Sun, a source claimed the case against the accused does not stack up.

A source said: “They have concluded B could not have snatched Madeleine.

The accused is in a German jail after officials in the country arrested the man on separate charges.

Christian B has not been arrested in connection with the case relating to the young girl.

He was arrested in 2018 on separate charges and is serving a 21-month sentence.

His name cannot be completely revealed for legal reasons.

DON’T MISS
Wages rising as UK ‘no longer relies on cheap labour’ [Latest]
Boris warned UK farming is on brink of chaos – ‘Need a clear plan!’ [Insight]
Brexit news: I will do it! Truss shoots warning to Sefcovic [Update]

Christian B has also denied having anything to do with Madelaine’s disappearance.

Madeleine disappeared from her bedroom in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

UK police consider Madeleine’s disappearance as a missing persons inquiry.

Operation Grange has been enacted to investigate the case since 2007.

Her parents, Kate and Gerry, have vowed to continue to look for their daughter.

Source: Read Full Article